Friday, April 12, 2013

Airporting!

Hi Loves! Yumi here~

So I'm no longer at hooome in Cali~ I'm over in Texas right now.

The reason I'm here is actually pretty grim and quite saddening

My grandma from my stepdad's side passed on, so we're all gathered here for her funeral.

Although she is no longer here, I do believe that she is in a much better place now with my grandpa
I'm supposed to sing two songs: Bach/Gounod's Ave Maria and Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings.

I was practicing the first song for the first half of my day, but I need a break.

SOOOOO





We actually just got in yesterday, so I took a few pictures while we were in the airport as well as on the airplane!

Here are some of the stores we went to at the airport.




If you guys look at the picture above, they have a bunch of travel sized products boxed up in little individual packages. It's soo interestiiiingggg!!! 




Goodbye Cali!!

We had two flights total and had to transfer to another plane after landing in Arizona. 
The first plane BUTT UGLY, smelled funny, and was probably one of the smallest, unkempt planes I've ever been on. The pouches attached behind the seats were dirty, and even the magazines and brochures inside them looked completely worn, tattered, and stained. The windows were so dirty that some of the pictures I had taken looked hazy because the windows were dirty.

Second plane was much bigger, a lot more comfortable, and was loaaadss cleaner. 



This is the tea that I drank on the second flight. And as you guys can see, the magazines and brochures are clean enough that I feel safe touching them and looking through them. (> ∇ <);;

In the picture above, that thing to hold up your head while you're sleeping - I think I'd be too embarrassed to own something like that


After a total of about... was it 3 hours? Maybe even 3.5 hours - we made it to Texas!

Well~ it's about time I get back to practicing!

Yumi

No comments: